I think its safe to say
what harry likes
also safe to say what he doesn’t like
I loooove to see the bruises and bite marks on Harry! My fantasy runs wild with what they did while Louis gave them to him...!! But is it just Louis that loves to mark his boy or have we seen any evidence of Harry doing it too..??
well, I believe that when Harry’s marked it’s more of a give and take between the two of them cause on the one hand Louis obviously wants to mark what’s his and on the other hand Harry seems to kinda enjoy it… *smirk*
but yes! Harry likes to leave his marks too with lovebites looking like his choice of marks…
I think Louis and Harry purposely seat themselves in a way to where when they win, they can touch
I don’t think they get to decide where to sit tbh [like that one award show they were sitting next to each other and moved after a while] bUT LISTEN
nothing will ever beat this award show
angles are important
look how harry leans into him
where is their best couple award
NOW THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME LISTEN THEY FIRST HUG EACH OTHER LIKE HARRY LITERALLY PULLS LOUIS IN SO SO CLOSE HIS FUCKING CURLS BOUNCE AND THEY HUG SO TIGHTLY HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS MOMENT
St. Louis, MO, 08/27/2014
Alright, let’s talk about this. The most important thing to know is that many of the designs were overlapping. Some of them were repeated, so I tried to locate each object at its clearest. The flower/dagger combo was only in one place that I could find, though, and was very obscured. Tell me what you think, please.
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. Two hearts with arrows. BUT…*Rafiki voice*…look harder. Behind the hearts: a flower/sun thingy with a dagger through it?
2. The rose, which - if you look in pic 7 - is actually a dripping ice cream cone with petals. Cool.
3. Happy skull and crossbones. That one was everywhere, seemed like.
4. The hanger. It’s a hanger, people. It was big. ‘Nuf said.
5. Two anchors side by side. Those were all over too.
6. I was confused by that one throughout the evening. On the left, it’s a pair of boxing gloves dangling with something else in front of it. On the right, is that a hand protruding from a shirtsleeve, ready to shake?
7. There were dice throughout the stage art. A fair number, and all in pairs. In this pic from the concert program, it says, “PAIR A DICE” around a little cabin in the snowy woods. Hmm. Ski trip for two, anyone?
8. This is a star/web combo. It was onstage, though it’s hard to decipher in the pics, so I used a photograph of the program’s back cover. It’s a star - a five-pointed star - on top of a circular web. Please, someone, tell me I’m not going crazy. No, really.
9. Here’s the anchor + rope. There was one onstage, but it was on the frame around the screen, so it wasn’t lit. I found it in the program too. They really covered that one good.
10. The shark man in heels, dagger to his left. Bonus skull in a backwards snapback and sad, knock-kneed apple.
Oh, and the ship was there too, buried in the dark part at the top of the stage. There were two lovely animated ships, tied together, on the screen during Strong, followed by a procession of hearts, arrows, and stars. *facepalm*